B:Music is registered with the Fundraising Regulator as a sign of our commitment to fundraising best practice. This is our promise to you.
We will commit to high standards
- We are committed to following the Fundraising Code of Practice and will monitor all fundraisers, volunteers and third parties working with us to ensure they meet our high standards.
- We undertake to comply with relevant laws and regulations, including the Proceeds of Crime Act, General Data Protection Regulation, Tax and Gift Aid legislation, and Charity Commission guidance, as well as our own policies, such as Anti-Bribery.
- We will display the Fundraising Regulator badge on our fundraising material to show we are committed to good practice.
We will be clear, honest, and open
- We will always tell the truth and not exaggerate.
- We will be clear about who we are, what we do and how we use donations.
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can donate and amend a regular gift.
- We will answer all reasonable questions about our fundraising costs. Our annual statements are available to view on the Charity Commission website, so our donors can see their money is helping us to achieve our mission – to inspire a love of live music through performance, participation and learning
We will be respectful
- We will respect your rights and privacy. If you tell us that you do not want us to contact you in a particular way we will not do so. You can update your contact preferences at any time by logging into your account on our website, or by contacting our Box Office team (email@example.com). You can view our Data Promise here.
- We will not pressure anyone to make a gift. If you do not want to make a gift, would like to reduce your gift, or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision.
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and this is available on request.
We will be fair and reasonable
- We will treat all donors and members of the public fairly and will take care not to cause nuisance or disruption.
- We will take care not to use any pictures or words that intentionally cause distress and anxiety.
We will be accountable and responsible
- If you are unhappy with anything we have done whilst fundraising, you can contact us to make a complaint: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will listen to all feedback and respond appropriately. If we cannot resolve your complaint, you can contact the Fundraising Regulator.
- We will monitor and record the number of complaints we receive and share this data with the Fundraising Regulator on request.