Name a Seat
Every seat has a story.
Tell yours by naming a seat in Symphony Hall.
Naming a seat gives you the chance to leave a lasting impression. It is the perfect gift to honour a family member or music lover, a way to share your love of performance, celebrate a special occasion, and to remember the fantastic concerts and events you have attended. It could be a special dedication, gift or tribute to local charities or businesses. Or it can simply be a way to say thank you.
By choosing to name a seat in Symphony Hall, your donation will support B:Music so that we can continue to:
• Offer life-changing musical experiences to thousands of school children in disadvantaged areas of the city
• Expand, develop, and produce a range of projects that focus on improving young people’s confidence, mental health, well-being, and learning
• Provide opportunities to aspiring local talent to learn alongside world-class artists
• Host exciting, free, and affordable events, so that everyone can experience great art in our city. Making art accessible to all
Take your seat and tell your story…
- Name a seat from a £350 minimum donation
- Personalise your plaque with an inscription of up to 46 characters
- We'll proudly display your plaque for 10 years
- Visit your seat plaque for a photo and back stage tour
- Share your story with us and on social media
See our digital dedications in memory of loved ones...
Many choose to remember a loved one by dedicating a special seat to them in Symphony Hall.
Jason Sheldon, Junction10 Photography, as part of his Echoes and Reflections Project, has beautifully captured the story behind those individuals, giving you a glimpse of the legacies living in B:Music's world-class hall.