Entrants are deemed to have accepted the following Terms & Conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering any competition[s] administrated by B:Music Ltd.
No purchase is necessary.
Please see individual competition rules for how to enter.
- By entering the competition, entrants automatically give consent for their entries to be used in any competition publicity.
- Entrants under 18 years old must gain permission to submit their entries from a parent or guardian.
- Multiple entries are permitted, unless specified, and do not increase the chance of winning.
- Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- B:Music Ltd do not accept any responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
- Employees of B:Music Ltd and all competition partners, their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected professionally with the promotion are not eligible to enter any competition[s] administrated by B:Music Ltd.
- B:Music Ltd reserve the right to cancel any competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of their control.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competition prize[s] will be sent to winners by B:Music Ltd within 28 days of the winner being notified, unless specified.
- B:Music Ltd take no liability for items lost in transit.
- No cash alternative is available.
- All competition prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Any prize[s] remaining unclaimed or uncollected by winners after 28 days of winners being contacted (unless specified otherwise due to time restrictions), will be deemed to have been forfeited and B:Music Ltd reserve the right to either re-offer the prize[s] to the next correct entrant drawn at random, or to re-offer the prize[s] in a future competition.
Twitter and Facebook competitions
Facebook and Twitter are in no way affiliated with prize or offer. Winners will be selected at random and must be aged 18 or over (or accompanied by an adult) and must be available to travel to the venue. If we contact you to confirm you have won, you must confirm your attendance with us within a specified time frame or the prize will be re-issued. B:Music Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw all competitions.
Tickets: Tickets are valid only for the concert stated, and cannot be returned, exchanged or sold, or used in conjunction with any other offer. There is no cash alternative.
- Entrants must follow Town Hall Symphony Hall on Twitter and/or be a fan of Town Hall Symphony Hall on Facebook
- Entries from multiple accounts owned by one person are not permitted.
- Entrants must include @THSHBirmingham and the appropriate hashtag if specified when entering with a tweet via the Twitter web application or other clients such as Tweetdeck, Twhirl or Echofon.
- Competitions will be run in accordance with Twitter rules and Facebook Promotions Guidelines.
- Entries must be run in accordance with the general terms and conditions as set out above.
- Winners will receive a Direct Message [DM] on Twitter or private message on Facebook notifying them and to arrange delivery or collection of prize as advertised.
Competitions administrated by:
8, Centenary Square