Win 2 Tickets to KODO!
To enter upload a video of a creative attempt to copy the rhythm in the video by 4pm Tuesday 8 February and a winner will be chosen by our team.
Tag us to enter
Terms and Conditions
1. The following rules apply to Kodo Free Tickets Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 2 February to Tuesday 8 February on the social media pages of B:Music (the “Organisation”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must tag B:Music in a post where they replicate the rhythm within the above video
4. Winner will be chosen by our team. Winner will be announced and tagged on the platform the entrant entered within
5. Entrants must be aged 18 and over, anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older to the performance. The venue withholds the right to refuse admission.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. The prize consists of 2 tickets for Kodo at Symphony Hall on 13 February.
8. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
9. The prize is non transferable.
10. To claim the prize the Entrant must follow the instructions on the tagged post to give B:Music their details privately.