B:Music’s mission is to inspire a love of live music, through performance, participation and learning.
To provide an efficient booking and information service for all customers of B:Music both via counter sales and over the telephone, in line with procedures, standards and targets.
- Accurately process ticket bookings and deal with customer queries in person and over the telephone, using the Box Office ticketing system and other software packages.
- Process subscription bookings accurately as required.
- Sell B:Music Membership Packages to customers, proactively upselling where appropriate.
- Process exchanges, upgrades, and refunds accurately and undertake any other associated duties.
- Process parking requests at Symphony Hall for disabled customers in accordance with defined procedures.
- Assist with batch print and ticket dispatch by enveloping tickets as required.
- Record required customer information, ensuring that existing records are checked and updated at point of sale and amendments to the mailing list are processed as necessary.
- Provide customer service in a friendly and professional manner, reporting any relevant issues or complaints to the Manager.
- Handle cash and reconcile income at the end of a sales session in accordance with financial procedures.
- Act as Key Holder for designated Town Hall events
- Answer customer emails in a professional and accurate manner
- Adhere to Company health, safety & environmental policies and always maintain a safe working environment
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the responsibilities of this role
To apply please complete both parts of the application form and submit to email@example.com by 22.10.2021