B:Music’s mission is to inspire a love of live music, through performance, participation and learning.
Working at B:Music as a Marketing Manager for our Food and Beverage offering is a great opportunity to work in two of the most iconic halls in Birmingham, Symphony Hall and Town Hall, where you will be driving secondary spend and leading on the marketing and promotion of our brand-new daytime food and beverage operation.
- · To lead on the marketing of B:Eats, the daytime food and drink offering in the transformed spaces at Symphony Hall, a B:Music venue
- · To deliver creative and effective marketing plans which generate footfall and increase spend-per-head
- · To work with Digital Content Manager to manage and update the B:Eats web pages and to drive traffic and engagement through social media
- · To ensure customers receive consistent, relevant, and accurate communications across all channels including the creation and delivery of pre-show e-mails to Symphony Hall audiences
- · To engage relevant local media with promotional opportunities
- · To be fluent in all in-house systems, platforms and software that relate to this area of B:Music’s business
- · To develop and maintain an analysis of competitor offers and promotions
- · To maintain good working relationship with all cross functional dept and external agencies ensuring proper implementation of marketing plans
- · To undertake administrative activities as necessary