B:Music’s mission is to inspire a love of live music, through performance, participation and learning.
Working at B:Music as Head of Ticketing is a great opportunity to work in two of the most iconic halls in Birmingham, Symphony Hall and Town Hall, where you will be responsible for ticketing over 800 performances and events with the support of a dedicated Box Office team. You will oversee the management of the team’s workload, customer communication, system development and act as Duty Manager for designated events and on-sales.
- · To ensure the efficient and effective operation of B:Music’s Box Office, leading and line manage the Box Office team to deliver the highest possible standard of customer service
- · To manage and support the set-up of all performances, subscriptions, discounts and offers on the ticketing system to given deadlines, liaising with internal and external to ensure event details are completely accurate before tickets are made available for sale
- · To drive online sales growth and support the delivery of providing an efficient and effective customer experience online as is delivered in person or by phone including responsibility for the roll-out of print-at-home tickets, improving the online sales path to better incorporate enhanced ticketing offers.
- · To lead technical innovation in how the box office service is delivered migrating more manual processes to digital platforms. To use technology as a key tool in driving down the cost-per-ticket sold.
- · To manage the preparation and distribution of daily and weekly sales reports and further reports as needed by internal and external stakeholders
- · To analyse data within the ticketing system to identify key trends, booking patterns and customer preferences
- · To ensure data is collected and managed to the highest levels of accuracy and shared with associated third parties in line with B:Music’s Data Sharing Agreement
Please complete the application and equal opportunities form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 October.