The Beatles sang that money can’t buy love and Destiny’s Child sung about Bills Bills Bills. B:Music are seeking someone to join the Finance team, to ensure the financial stability of the live music and entertainment events we present.
B:Music are seeking an enthusiastic Financial Accountant to maintain the statutory financial reporting for B:Music and its trading subsidiary B:Music (Enterprises) Ltd. Managing one Finance Assistant, the role holder is responsible for accurately maintaining and improving financial processes, systems and controls whilst working with departmental managers to drive forward activity and operations in line with charitable objectives.
The ideal candidate will have an AAT qualification or equivalent, with at least three years’ experience of working in a similar role. As with all financial roles, a high level of numeracy and good attention to detail with competency in MS Office, particularly MS Excel in key, as is a flexible approach.
Complete an application form and submit by 30th September 2021 and send to email@example.com
The application form should include answers to the following:
- What makes you the ideal candidate for this role
- How do you ensure the work you produce is accurate?
- How do you ensure you meet the deadlines you are given?
- In this role, you rely on the provision of timely and accurate data from people outside of the team, what skills do you rely on to ensure this happens, e.g. how do you persuade others
- What do you think you’ll enjoy about working at an arts charity in a venue.