Muse sung how “Algorithms evolve” – as our charity has evolved over the last 18 months, we’re looking for someone with a passion for music to interpret data and develop our understanding of our customers’ attitudes and behaviours.
Working at B:Music as a Data & Insights Officer is a great opportunity to work in two of the most iconic halls in Birmingham, Symphony Hall and Town Hall, where you will be providing intelligence and insight around current and potential customer behaviours, attitudes and spending patterns, to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity to both drive and support campaigns and to ensure that the organisation complies with the GDPR and other data protection laws.
The ideal candidate will combine an organised, accurate and detailed approach with a passion for data and it’s use in making decisions. You should have some previous experience of using CRM systems/databases and have experience of audience or customer relationship management.
Complete an application form and submit by 1st October 2021 to email@example.com
Interview date (virtually) 11th October 2021
The application form should include answers to the following:
- What makes you the ideal candidate (look at the person specification)
- What is your greatest strength and how will you apply that to this role?
- Can you share a data-led marketing campaign that has impressed you?
- How do you handle working under pressure?
- What is the best concert you’ve watched and what made it so great?